ribbon

IconIconIconFollow Me on PinterestYouTube

Followers & Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year, new challenge DT for me - Fairies Challenges Blog

Good morning everyone & a very happy New Year to you all, wishing you all every happiness for the year.
This morning I am thrilled to bring you my first project for a wonderful Challenge blog, it's called
.
for my 1st challenge we have a double sponsor. I have gotten to work with a beautiful image from 
it's called Big Eyed Girl & it can be found in the etsy store
Our theme for this week is Flowers & lace
& here is my make
I matted my backing paper, which is from a digi kit, onto green paper. 
I wrapped some lace around green card stock. I had coloured it with red distress ink as it was a beige colour.

I also matted the digi onto the same green paper & used it for my die cuts too. I made my roses & added little pearls to the centres of them. The image has been coloured with promarkers, I tried a different colour combo for the skin ( burnt orange, soft peach, blush & baby pink), the hair was coloured in cool grey 1,2,4 & 5 & a touch of black. The dress was in burgundy, cardinal red & ruby. The berries were poppy & the leaves were pine, forest green & apple.

 I made my roses & added little pearls to the centres of them.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment