ribbon

IconIconIconFollow Me on PinterestYouTube

Followers & Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 8 November 2013

The Stamping Chef - NR Mirror Mirror.

Good morning beautiful people, it's a cold one here in County Wicklow, but to brighten this grey day we have this week's new release from
& as usual it's a beauty, she's called Mirror Mirror & you can find her here
Now before I share my make with you I want to remind you to pop by the blog to check out all the fun stuff going on for the 1st birthday of TSC & if you aren't already a member of our Facebook group, you can find us here
So, here is my make.

I adore her. For my card I used black cardstock as my mats & layered red cardstock onto it. The red had been stamped (for the back layer) & the top layer has a mask used on it. I used black soot distress ink.

I cut out a piece of coredinations with a die, ran it through an embossing folder & sanded it back. I then tied a bow & added it to one corner, using card candi in another.


I used my promarkers to colour the image. I then cut it out & mounted it onto the die cut, & there you have it. I kept it quite simple as I thought I'd let the image do the talking so to speak 

Thanks so much for stopping by, I really do appreciate it.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Brown Sugar: Anything Goes
Just Add Ink: masking
Sister Act Card Challenge: Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz: Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs: Anything Goes
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Great colour combination and masking effect and that lovely big bow is a standout! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully detailed card. Love the colour and layout. Thanks for joining our challenge at Charisma
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card and I love the image and great colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck.

    Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete