ribbon

IconIconIconFollow Me on PinterestYouTube

Followers & Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 27 September 2013

The Stamping Chef - New Release, Bad Habit

Good morning everyone, when I was lucky enough to be picked for The Stamping Chef design team, I was delighted to be put on the team for new releases.

  Tamara aka The Stamping Chef never fails to bring us amazing images & for my first one it's a cracker of an image,
It's called Bad Habit & you can get her here at a discounted price of just $2.40 for this weekend only
& here is my make


I made a 5"x7" card base & used a smokey effect paper from Papermania. I then added a die cut button border onto some black cardstock. I made some roses from the same card & dipped them in glitter.


my image has been coloured in promarkers & mounted on to a background I did using distress inks & a mask.


My sentiment was done in craft artist.
I finished off by adding a die cut flourish & some card candy
So, there you have it, my 1st new release.
Pop by the TSC blog for some inspiration from the rest of the DT
& be sure to join  TSC's Facebook Group too 
xxxxx


I would like to enter the following challenges:
Designed To Colour: #20 Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz: Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks : Bingo Card (I used flowers, sentiment, bling)
Crafting By Design: Anything Goes



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Its lovely hun, and CONGRATULATIONS again on being on the TSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and sassy card! Thanks for joining us at Designed to Color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your sentiment, flowers and the bling on your awesome card! Great image too :) Thank you so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our bingo challenge your creation is super inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Thanks so much for playing with our Bingo challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks this week - WTG!

    ReplyDelete