ribbon

IconIconIconFollow Me on PinterestYouTube

Followers & Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 1 July 2013

Another day another creation....


Good afternoon all, I thought I'd share this card with you all, I made it for a friend. I decided to use of my fabby Saturated Canary digis, I just adore using them & want them all!!!! 


So here is my make, I used papers from a craft artist digi kit to tie in with the fruit theme of the image, did some matting & layering & finished off with a die cut border, flourish & handmade roses.




The image was coloured with promarkers, I used colour combos I wouldn't normally use, but I do like how she has turned out.

Thanks for visiting. 

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

 photo Teresasiggy.png

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card and a lovely summery feel to it. Thanks for playing along at Digi Sketch.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation thank you for joining in the Digi Sketch challenge and good luck - Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete