ribbon

IconIconIconFollow Me on PinterestYouTube

Followers & Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 5 July 2012

Good morning everyone, I hope you are enjoying some nice weather. It's sunny here in County Wicklow, & long may it last. I just wanted to share with you all this card I have done, it's for a Polkadoodles Facebook challenge. We were given a digi image to use (this one is by the talented Emma Canning) & also a sketch to follow. Anyway, I took the image into craft artist & merged it with some of the fab elements from Polkadoodles & also used it to re-colour the papers to match.


Here is a close up of the coloured image. I have been practicing hard with my pro markers & I am happy with how it is coming along. I hope you like it xxxx

Back soon to share some more of my work, some of which is for sale at Ceesa's Card Creations, pop by & say hi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment